Thursday, June 16, 2011

What's Been Going On?

This week has been a fun one for our family.  However, we have not all been together.  Kev and the kids went to Columbus, Indiana to visit his parents while I stayed home and enjoyed some much overdue Mommy Time.  While I stayed home and went to work the kids have been quite busy.......


They've been organizing and leading small villages..... 


 Exploring new territory........      

                                          


Enjoying each other's company......

While life w/out kids and hubby has been peaceful and fun, my real vacation began today.  The plan for the weekend is to meet my family and spend the weekend in Kentucky.  I chose to go a day early to soak up some hotel time for just me.  Sorta the calm before the chaos.....anyhoo.....my last Mommy only dinner looked a little like this.....


As u can see there is not one healthy thing on this table.



Well, okay there's the watermelon.


 I must say, though, that this is my favorite for the night.  Where I live we have the small bags.  Needless to say I was excited to see this bag...even more excited to see the price was just $1.88.

Seriously, though, while I have enjoyed my Mommycation and not having to share my Milano cookies, the best part of today is that I get to see these smiling faces tomorrow..........


And  his.....


No comments:

Followers

Facebook Network

BlogFrog



Blog Archive